How do I know if MY family is eligible for Head Start?
- Is your annual gross income at or below the federal poverty guidelines?
- Are you experiencing homelessness?
- Do you receive TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families)?
- Does anyone in the immediate family receive SSI (Supplemental Security Income)?
- Do you have a child with special needs?
- Are you a foster family?
- Do you have other special circumstances that may qualify you for services?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may qualify for Head Start Services . . .
Call us at 309.699.6843 or 309.347.1971 or click here to apply!
*Enrollment is not first come first serve. The families with the greatest needs receive services first, no matter the date of their application.
Tazewell/Woodford Head Start does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age or disability.